Join Our Family
We are a fun group of experiential travelers who believe in travel as a way to help define ourselves and the world we live in, not just a means of escape. We are thrill seekers, historians, romantics, miracle workers, therapists, philosophers, dreamers, foodies and certified experts on creating the best travel experiences for our clients.
Not only do we treat our clients like family, but our colleagues are family.
Contact us today if you possess our same passion for travel and exploration, and would like to join our family.
- Team Player
- 3 yrs minimum experience working in a corporate travel environment
- In-depth knowledge of travel agency operations, booking and ticketing practices
- GDS proficient (Sabre, Apollo or Galileo)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Great telephone and e-mail personality
- Commitment to providing amazing customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Flexible schedule
Peak provides great facilities, training, both corporate and leisure support, plus tools and marketing to grow your book of business. We use Apollo, are members of Signature Travel Network, have physical locations on the West coast, and offer a variety of flexible work arrangements.
If you are considering a change and are Interested in being part of our team – send us an email outlining your experience and successes or include your full resume.
Why work with us?
Peak offers a wide range of employment structures and benefits, as well as amazing tools to help you take care of clients. We also encourage all our employees to go out and explore as often as they can in order to maintain their knowledge of the best places to see and stay. Vacation is pretty much mandatory.
Have other skills?
We are always looking for creative and talented people who are as enthusiastic about travel as we are. Send us your resume and we will let you know if there is a position that might suit you.